Saturday, March 28, 2009

Traveling G's

After a week of travel I have a litany of things to be grateful for. Here they are:
I am grateful that Southwest gives you two bags of peanuts without having to ask
I am grateful for the emergency exit row so I can spread my legs out
I am grateful that out of my six flights this week, only one had a screaming child on it
I am grateful that Alaska Airlines serves Jones soda
I am grateful to my travel partners who keep me laughing the whole trip AND it was a business trip
I am grateful for the Houstonian and its regalness
I am grateful to the Hyatt for being a LEED Certified (green hotel) that was so utterly cool
I am grateful to room service, hot coffee in bed with the paper while traveling
I am grateful for maid service
I am grateful for the R&G Lounge in San Francisco as they make the best seafood, tofu (I know) soup EVER
I am grateful for the Hilton honey's (No not Paris) the two Cairn terriers that visit the Hilton in San Francisco with their owners who are part owners of the hotel
I am grateful to have seen Snoqualamie falls, the snow and the early blooms of the cherry blossoms
I am grateful to have made a snowball out of real snow
I was grateful to return home safely to my friends, family, pets, and my own bed

No comments: